Search Content section
Advances in Organization Studies (AiOS)
The book series contains ambitious and cutting edge theoretical and empirical works of high quality that contributes to the field of organizational studies.
Discover the new trends and perspectives, thought-provoking ideas and neglected topics from researchers within a wide range of disciplines and geographical locations.
Advances in Organizations Studies is published by CBS press in cooperation with the Swedish publisher, Liber, and the Norwegian publisher, Universitetsforlaget.
- Professor David Courpasson, Ecole de Management de Lyon
- Professor Barbara Czarniawska, Gothenburg Research Institute, Gothenburg University
- Professor Martha Feldman, Dept. of Planning, Policy, & Design, University of California, Irvine
- Professor Peter Fleming, Queen Mary's CollegeUniversity of London
- Professor Mary Jo Hatch, McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia
- Professor Kristian Kreiner, Dept. of Organization & Industrial Sociology, Copenhagen Business School
- Professor Gideon Kunda, Tel Aviv University
- Professor Walter Nord, Dept. of Management & Organization,University of South Florida
- Professor Kjell Arne Røvik, University of Tromsø, Department of Political and Organization Science
- Professor Majken Schultz, Dept. of Intercultural Communication & Management,Copenhagen Business School