Strategic Management of Professional Service Firms
In this third revised edition, professor Løwendahl discusses the following issues:
- To what extent are professional service firms (PSFs) different?
- When is a service (not) professional?
- What are particular challenges in managing PSFs?
- What are important strategic issues for PSFs?
- Hiring, training and keeping the right people
- Competing for, gaining, delivering, and learning from the right client projects
- Delivering the right kind of services the right way
- Balancing the right mix of individually and organizationally controlled resources (especially competence, reputation, and client relationships)
- Figuring out the right size of the firm
- Going international/global or not
- Avoiding the dangers of a fuzzy strategy - if you deliver everything a client wants nobody will know what you're good at
The book is written for and has received praise from practitioners and academics/students alike. The 3rd edition is updated and slightly expanded.
Som underviser har du mulighed for at anmode om et digitalt pensumeksemplar af denne titel.Anmod om e-bog