The Relationship Marketer
- Bridging Dyads
The relationship marketer explains how the concept of the dyad (i.e., mutuality, or -you and me-) is quickly becoming a fundamental principle in marketing.
The authors suggest that understanding customer relationships and value co-creation leads to outstanding business performance.
Rather than viewing dyadic marketing as an appendix to business strategy, it should be seen as a core dimension at the heart of the strategic relationship marketing process.
The book anchors a complete framework for analysis and strategy development in customer relationships.
Based on the value of co-development, which is core in a dyadic, mutual setting, the authors present concrete and practically manageable structures to be implemented.
Readers will find surprising, useful, and applicable dyadic marketing models, typologies, and tools, as well as paths to strategic opportunity generation founded in the idea of mutuality as a driver of success.
It will further be usefull as a guide to understanding the differences between various business models.
Because the dyadic perspective offers an opportunity for evaluating several approaches to working in a particular industry or market, it is in line with the idea of the ambidextrous organisation, where several business models will be simultaneously relevant.
1. The Relationship Aspect of Marketing 15
2. A Systematic Approach to the Buyer-Seller Relationships 35
3. The Economics of Customer Relationships 47
4. Customer Loyalty and Business Economics 65
5. The Driving Forces of Customer Relationships 85
6. Supplier Relationship Levels Consequences and Contents 107
7. Relationships in Different Environments 131
8. The Individualised Approach to Relationships 155
9. The Sales Centre 171
10. Relationship Marketing Strategy 195
Som underviser har du mulighed for at anmode om et digitalt pensumeksemplar af denne titel.Anmod om e-bog