Driving value and handling complexities
Good negotiation skills are increasingly relevant and important in most positions and professions including management, sales and marketing, purchasing, project management, relationship management, HRM activities, supply chain management, and much more.
REAL NEGOTIATIONS focuses on must-have competences and insights:
- selecting the right negotiation strategy
- choosing tactics for the negotiation a hands-on approach to the process
- trust and how to generate trust
- dealing with unethical negotiator behaviour
- cognitive biases and their impact on decision making
- interpersonal and intercultural issues
- tools for preparing and evaluating negotiations
REAL NEGOTIATIONS is written for Master's students as well as Bachelor's students and it has also long proven itself useful for professional practitioners.
Setting the scene 15
Getting the basics right 25
Choosing the right strategy 39
Managing the negotiation process 63
Communicating at the table 83
The intercultural dimension at the table 113
Complexity driver #1
The role of personality at the table 137
Complexity driver #2
Decision-making and cognitive biases 151
Complexity driver #3
The value and importance of trust and ethical behaviour 167
Complexity driver #4
The toolbox 187
Bestil pensumeksemplarEr du underviser, har du mulighed for at bestille et pensumeksemplar af bogen.Gå til bestilling
Har du spørgsmål?
Du er altid velkommen til at kontakte os på email@example.com eller på telefon: 44 22 38 80.