Project Management Theory Meets Practice
Project Management Theory Meets Practice contains the proceedings from the 1st Danish Project Management Research Conference (DAPMARC 2015), held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on May 21st, 2015.
The book presents a selection of state-of-the-art research, theory and models based on studies of project management practice. Topics include:
- Self-organizing agile management teams
- How Scrum influences the temporal environment
- Hidden goals and what you can do
- Frontloading your project
- Metaphors used to communicate in the project
- Maturity in project-portfolio management
- Value generation in projects
- Heroes as catalysts in projects
Project Management Theory Meets Practice is published in cooperation with the Danish Project Management Association.
Foreword DAPMARC 2015 5
1. Are Heroes All We Need? The New Role of the IT Project Manager 11
Gitte Tjørnehøj, Andreas Saxkjær Jespersen and Theis von Moos
2. Fast or Smart? How the Use of Scrum Can Influence the Temporal Environment in a Project 39
Vibeke Kristine Scheller, Jan Pries-Heje and Helge Søndergård Hvid
3. Hidden Goals in Projects: A Qualitative Exploratory Study of Their Occurrence and Causes 61
4. Frontload in Complex Project Program Management to Aim for Lifetime Sustainability of Offshore Windmill Parks 73
5. Metaphors in Projects An Overlooked X-Factor 87
6. Bridging Gaps between IT and Business: An Empirical Investigation of IT Project Portfolio Management Using Process Mining and P3M3 Maturity Model 101
Nazli Shahim and Charles Møller
7. Governance of Projects and Value Generation in Project-oriented Organizations 117
8. Theory Meets Practice: Practical Implications of Process Theory in Project Management 139
Har du spørgsmål?
Du er altid velkommen til at kontakte os på email@example.com eller på telefon: 44 22 38 80.