Strategic Management of Professional Service Firms
In this third revised edition, professor Løwendahl discusses the following issues:
- To what extent are professional service firms (PSFs) different?
- When is a service (not) professional?
- What are particular challenges in managing PSFs?
- What are important strategic issues for PSFs?
- Hiring, training and keeping the right people
- Competing for, gaining, delivering, and learning from the right client projects
- Delivering the right kind of services the right way
- Balancing the right mix of individually and organizationally controlled resources (especially competence, reputation, and client relationships)
- Figuring out the right size of the firm
- Going international/global or not
- Avoiding the dangers of a fuzzy strategy - if you deliver everything a client wants nobody will know what you're good at
The book is written for and has received praise from practitioners and academics/students alike. The 3rd edition is updated and slightly expanded.
Bestil pensumeksemplarEr du underviser, har du mulighed for at bestille et pensumeksemplar af bogen.Gå til bestilling
Har du spørgsmål?
Du er altid velkommen til at kontakte os på firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon: 44 22 38 80.